Hours of Operation
- Monday and Wednesdays: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The Monroe Center is the place to be for fun, fellowship, and support
The Monroe Center is funded in part by the Monroe County Senior Millage and is in the top 1% in the country by being Nationally Accredited by the National Institute of Senior Centers and the National Council on Aging!
At the Monroe Center, our mission is to lead in information and assistance for quality lifestyles and healthy aging! We truly believe in the involvement of mind, body, and spirit in life to remain vital and independent. We will continue to offer the support programs and information to assist you in any way we can.
Watch for more fun and exciting events in 2017! Member Dues are $20 per year for those 55 and up and $25 for those under 55 or living outside of Monroe County. There are also many exciting volunteer opportunities available. Stop by for a tour and discover everything the Center has to offer!
- Join a Tai Chi class to center your spirit and body
- Surf cyberspace on free internet access
- Join our lively exercise class
- Use legal or support services
- Enjoy Membership Discounts on events
- Keep your brain young with weekly Brain Aerobics. Informative and Fun!
- Relax with chair yoga
- Volunteer to help others
- Hop on the treadmills or stationary bikes
- Enjoy a great breakfast or wonderful lunch. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Donations are also always welcome to support our programming that keeps seniors active. We are a worthy, mission-oriented organization that makes a difference in numerous lives of older adults, through wellness programs, socializing, nutrition, support resource advocacy and coordination, and problem solving.
General contributions, funds designated for a specific purpose, in memory of a special person, or in-kind donations are gratefully accepted. We are a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. Please call us if you have any questions.
Your donation can be mailed to:
- The Monroe Center for Healthy Aging
15275 S. Dixie Hwy.
Monroe, MI 48161